Monday 14 November 2011

Snoopy Cupcakes by Hankerie


It's decorating cupcakes time. Having the idea to decorate cartoon character always the fancy option. Specially dedicate these lovely cupcakes for my sister-in-law as she is a super-duper Snoopy fan! See my other Snoopy bakes, click here.




For the base cake recipe (Vanilla cupcakes), refer to my previous post titled "Volcano Cupcakes".

I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #13: Enjoy Cupcakes! (November 2011) hosted by Min of Min's Blog.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! This is so cute! I love snoopy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You are always a genius with all these cute cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ann: Dear, long time dint c you drop by already. Thanks.

    @ Zoe: Oh, so sweet of your compliments. Thank you so much. I hope more creative and cute ideas coming soon later.

    ReplyDelete