Monday 26 September 2011

Hokkaido Cake



These airy and fluffy texture Hokkaido cakes are my first creation last week. Purposely baked these batch for my Singapore friends who I visited last weekend. To make these cakes last longer, I omitted the fresh cream inside the Hokkaido cake, they are just plain one. And of course I hope they really like it.


Do not deceive by its look, it is not muffin but actually a cake. For sure, I will bake another round with whip cream inside. I bet it will taste even better.


9 comments:

  1. Yummy... this is a great stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Torviewtoronto: Thanks. Yes, it indeed as soft as cotton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ BB: Thanks. It still taste nice even after 3 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't deceived by it's look, this is just so tasty!!! i wish i had a bigger one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ JT: Ok, no problem. Next time I will bring more for u but I want big meal in SG. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hankarie,
    if you do not mind, could you do a tutorial on this? I really want to bake them for my mummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mcpiglet: Wow, what a lovely daughter. I will try my best if can to post the tutorial. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, this looks really yummy...^^

    ReplyDelete