Friday 19 August 2011

Go green with Kiwi

Let's go green with Kiwi fruits today. These Kiwi fruit tarts are my subsequent creations, which continue from my previous blog post titled Pâte sucrée (French sweet pastry) - Strawberry tart.

I love Kiwi fruits especially those imported from New Zealand. They are unique bright green kiwi fruits, which naturally become fantastic toppings for any bakes. The color and the natural design of the fruit indeed look amazing, and it will taste even better when matches with fresh whipped cream, believe me.


The recipe is identical with my previous blog post titled "Pâte sucrée (French sweet pastry) - Strawberry tart". What you need to do is just change the topping (strawberries) with Kiwi Fruits instead, as easy as that.

You may make any design or arrangement with the Kiwi Fruits based on your own creativity. I prefer the big slice of kiwi surrounded with fresh whipped cream together. Anyhow, it's just my own liking. Enjoy!



I am submitting this to Aspiring Bakers #10: Easy as Pie (August 2011), hosted by Janine of Not the Kitchen Sink!"

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ellie..still long way to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo~! Unfortunately all the kiwi sold in Malaysia are sour. Fresh ones in NZ are super sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Wai Leng: You may buy those imported New Zealand from NZ one.

    ReplyDelete